It's vital for companies to focus on talent and innovation as part of their core business strategy. Employers who want to retain top talent and also seize the opportunity of hiring top stars should understand what today’s employees expect and need. It all comes down to delivering a consumer-grade employee experience where every employee need is heard and acted upon immediately. Respecting the individual's opinions and ideas is crucial at the workplace. Adding to this, providing ample learning and development opportunities is equally important for building upon the employee trust companies have gained through this pandemic.
Addressing this aspect, this report outlines six key actions that companies of all sizes should take to attract and retain top talent. Based on the talent research survey 2021 findings in partnership with a global market data measurement agency, strategic recommendations have been given for companies for how to retain and attract top talent in the changing world of work.
Going through the report, you will be able to find out actional talent management strategies for the changing world of work, including
- Build long-term trust by continually focusing upon employee well being and safety.
- Establishment of a diverse and inclusive culture where employees are closely listened and their ideas are respected
- Addressing employer concerns individually and integrating technology for smarter work with autonomy.
- Expanding the definition of workplace flexibility by making it similar for employees across all levels
- Prioritize upon learning and development culture