The novel coronavirus started in China in November 2019 has resulted in massive business showdowns across the globe. Companies across different countries have been forced to implement remote working infrastructure for employee safety and smooth operations. In US alone, nearly 15 million Americans have collected unemployment benefits during the pandemic and are still receiving them because of losing their jobs.
On the other hand, many businesses have added employees at a lighting speed in their arsenal during the pandemic because of growing service demands. Such high-growth industries include eLearning, pharmaceuticals, retail & ecommerce, high-tech and video conferencing apps like Zoom and Skype.
But, the major question that is faced by many HR leaders from these companies is: how do we hire and onboard the new staff so that they feel welcomed and productive in this new world of work?
To answer this question, our HR leaders have formulated a detailed checklist that will help for remote hiring and onboarding.
By downloading this comprehensive checklist, your HR teams will be able to
- Complete and send all the necessary HR paperwork in a truly digitized manner during remote hiring
- Fulfill state laws and compliance requirements related to remote hiring
- Verify new hires identify faster and accurately
- Onboard employees faster and make them feel socially connected right from day one.
- Make new hires work-ready from day one by completely all paper-proceedings quickly.